Thursday 25 May 2017

A Kickstart Towards a Blogging Journey

Good day folks!

I am finally determined to start my life as a blogger. But the questions are bugging my mind: Am I doing the right decision? Do I really have helpful ideas to share online? Is this thing really for me? A lot of questions actually flashed across my mind which takes ages to discuss all of its answers. Three questions I believe are sufficient to deal with here.

First, it is important to answer whether blogging is a right decision. I have to convince of course myself that this is indeed an important one in the sense that online transaction is already a trend. People tend to spend lots of time in the World Wide Web doing anything especially in the social media bombarded with tons of information. Making a blog is one way to deliver ideas across. I love to read informative materials and I too want to be among those people who are actively engaged in information sharing.

Second, as to whether I have helpful ideas to share online, I believe I have and I could have. Being hungry for knowledge, I also love sharing what I learned when I feel it could help others one way or another.

And finally, as to whether blogging is my thing, well, I am excited to start this blogging journey. I just hope this interest of mine would last and would make my little effort useful to others so I could have the strength to keep going.

Darren Rowse, the ProBlogger founder, defines “blog” as a type of website usually arranged in a chronological order from the most recent entry (or post or article) at the top of the main page to the older entries towards the bottom[i]. There are many types of blogs such as personal blogs, organization blogs, niche blogs and media blogs. Mine would be more on personal blogs, a kind of online journal of my experience, thoughts, ideas, or commentaries on certain issues.

Many people around the world are into blogging business. In fact, a significant number of those people make blogging their source of living. For me, as I love to work anywhere anytime as much as I love to stay at home, blogging is a good opportunity for me to be more productive and beneficial.

I have diverse interests in life such as in the field of education, politics, law, religion, sports, etc. Sharing my views about these things I would experience or encounter may elicit good ideas to others or make them ponder. I just do hope I have a lot of time to share anything of value online. So, I pledge to share something at least once a week, which means could be more than one. See you then on my succeeding blogs guys. Take care.



[i] Aki Libo-on, How To Start A Blog, at 9 (2013).  

No comments:

Post a Comment